OUR RV REPAIR SERVICES
We offer a FREE INSPECTION service to all our customers because we think safety comes first! RV Roof Repair Florida gets on the RV Roof and inspects it for any RV roofing issues, including RV water damage or RV potential water leaks. Please call to make an appointment 1-888-306-8886.
All repair work done by RVIA Certified Technicians.
- RV LEAK REPAIRS: RV Roofs will get worn over time. Simple RV leaks can be fixed by caulking and patching, but will not be guaranteed. It usually is recommended to re-coat with our Liquid Roof System and when applied after which we offer a 5 year guarantee. We can Fix your RV Leak.
- RV WATER LEAKS: RV Roof Repair Florida is an expert at finding RV Roof leaks. We fix the damages by removing and then replace the underlayment if necessary. Inspect the RV Roof framing, insulation, wire and interior roof surfaces and replace if necessary.
- RV RE-ROOF: Your RV Roof is no different than your home roof and there may come a time when you might have to re-roof. RV Roof Repair Florida can replace rotted or damaged plywood and give you a like new roof.
- NEW RV ROOF: RV Roof Repair Florida can completely replace your RV Roof if necessary.
- RV ROOF PREVENTIVE PROGRAM: The heat and sun in Florida is brutal on RV’s and Motor Homes. At RV Roof Repair Florida we offer an RV Preventive Maintenance Program.
- ELECTRICAL: Lighting, Converters/Inverters, 110/12 Volt Systems, Tow Wiring, Batteries, Generators.
- PLUMBING: Water Pumps, Faucets, Filters, Tank Valves, Tank Welding/Repair, Toilet Repairs/Replacement.
- HVAC: Aqua-Hot, Suburban, Hydro-Hot, Atwood, Coleman/RVP/Airxcel, Dometic.
- LP SYSTEMS: Leak/Pressure Checks, Hoses, Regulators, Fittings.
- ROOFING: Skylights, Vents, Fans, Covers/Lids, Seam Resealing, Roll Coat.
- SLIDE-OUTS: Slide Repairs, Seal Repairs/Replace, Maintenance.
- AWNINGS: Carefree, A&E, Dometic, Girard, Mechanical/Electrical.
We also provide RV Window Repair, Re-Sealing, A/C Repair, Flooring and more.
About 12 to 18 months of buying your brand new RV, Mobile home or Travel Trailer it starts to chalking and streaking.
To avoid this your RV should be washed at least 4-6 times a year and inspect your RV for damage and leaks 2 times a year. With regular Maintenance you can minimize chalking and streaking.
What we do is wash the roof with a TSP cleaner let the RV and dry check all the seals, air conditioner, vents, caps, sewer vents and around the entire RV roof for cracks and damage. We can re-seal your RV roof if necessary.
For all RV repair services - Please call to make an appointment 1-888-306-8886.
30 YEARS OF RV REPAIR
NRVIA CERTIFIED INSPECTOR
We can come to you.